The lucky winner of the WorldTempus-Baume & Mercier contest of March 2018 is:
- Mrs Pam Glover, from Dr. Southaven, United States
She won the Baume & Mercier Classima watch, worth CHF 950.
Congratulations! The winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a reply within 7 days we will draw another winner.
Baume et Mercier will definitely continue their relationship with the addition of follow-up limited and special editions in the future alongside sponsoring more motorcycle events and alternative sports. The Clifton Club watch is a great value proposition piece that may be the double duty workhorse many people are searching for. A number of the races within this Wheels and Waves California occasion were “run what you brung,” so the only thing holding you back was you. No red tape, no actual inspections, just racing at it’s purest, and that is where I think that the Clifton Club really stands out. The opinion is not crying “look at me and all my pedigree and mechanical innovation and heritage and finest of the and,” it is just a good looking and functioning watch.One of the first things I discovered on this trip was out of Fred Martel, President of Baume et Mercier, during our car trip from airport. The dialogue well summarized the occasion. Baume is not trying to become an expert watchmaker or an aggressive performance-driven brand that tries to conquer the contest, but a brand that embraces life and its own achievements all while appreciating the ride.Well built and made to get the weekend warrior, prices for your Clifton Club start at $1,950 for its stainless steel model, up to $2,250 for the whistles and bells, rubber wrapped DLC model. The Burt Munro Tribute Limited Edition can be obtained for pre-sale using a price tag of $3,750, restricted to 1967 pieces.
Below, the answers to the different questions of the contest:
- Baume & Mercier has produced a number of thin timepieces throughout its history. One of them, which is kept in the company archives, was the inspiration for the Classima collection. In which year was this historical model launched?
- The Classima collection is timeless and ideal for celebrating one’s first successes in life. What is the brand’s slogan for this?
- Life is About Moments
- The My Classima line is for ladies and gents and is available in various sizes. How many?
- 3 (40 mm, 36,5 mm and 31 mm)
Try your luck in our current competition: win a Maurice Lacroix Aikon Bronze 44 mm watch worth CHF 1,350.